HOME     STAFF     FACEBOOK     INSTAGRAM     Q&A     LOOKBOOK

Q&A: Chain Crochet

Carson Roncketto 
Owner Carson Roncketto.

Today we take a moment to talk with another craft vendor who will be in attendance at Retro on the Runway, Carson Roncketto, owner of Chain Crochet on Etsy. We look forward to seeing some of her beautiful pieces of vintage jewelry at the event and getting to know here a bit better here in our Q&A.

WE ARE INTERESTED TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR VENDORS, SO TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF! WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
I'm Carson Roncketto with Chain Crochet... Just a girl trying to make pretty things out of old bits and broken stuff. I'm from North Little Rock, but I've been in Fayetteville for 10 years.

Dainty rhinestone square necklace
Long rhinestone and brass necklace available at Chain Crochet Jewelry on Etsy.

WHEN DID YOU BEGIN CRAFTING AND HOW DID YOU GET INTO IT?
I've been making jewelry since high school. My mom is a fine jewelry buyer and my aunt has her own jewelry line so, I guess I came by it honestly.

WHAT KINDS OF THINGS INSPIRE YOU MOST?
I just get excited about vintage. Walking into a flew market feels like Christmas morning every damn time.

WHAT DO YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT CRAFTING IN NORTHWEST ARKANSAS?
Being a part of a community that truly appreciates and promotes local artistry and entrepreneurship.

Long Rhinestone and Brass Necklace
Diamond rhinestone square necklace available at Chain Crochet Jewelry on Etsy.

To keep up with Chain Crochet on the web follow along on Etsy, or stop by the Four-Legged Bird located at 275 S. Archibald Yell Blvd. in Fayetteville to shop Chain Crochet locally. Store hours are Monday thru Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment