HOME     STAFF     FACEBOOK     INSTAGRAM     Q&A     LOOKBOOK

Q&A: Black Cherry Vintage

Inline image 1
Owner Leea Lee pictured in center.

For the final installment of our Q&A segment, we talk with vintage shop owner Leea Lee of Black Cherry Vintage to find out who she is and what she loves about being a shop owner in Northwest Arkansas. 

LET'S START BY HAVING YOUR INTRODUCE YOURSELF. WHO ARE THE FORCES BEHIND BLACK CHERRY VINTAGE?
My name is Leea Lee and I'm the owner of Black Cherry Vintage. Who helps me run my little baby? Well I'm glad you asked! I have a wonderful employee, Rebecca Simmons, and an a edgy intern, Taylor Burns. They're pretty much the heart and soul of this shindig. 

WHAT DO YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A SHOP OWNER IN FAYETTEVILLE?
I love that no matter where you look you see young ladies trying to stay on top of the newest fashion trends without changing who they are! I fell like Fayetteville has an open door policy with fashion and it's amazing to see so many passionate people who love and enjoy the same things. 



WHEN AND WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO OPEN BLACK CHERRY VINTAGE?
The Cherry is one year old. It's been my dream to own my own little vintage store and to be able to do it has been an even bigger dream!

IF YOU HAD TO PICK ONE STYLE, TREND, OR ITEM, WHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER TO BE YOUR SPECIALTY?
I'm in love with edge, almost editorial looks for photo shoots. I'm not sure if I have a specialty. I love just trying stuff outside the fashion box. 

Inline image 1

To keep up with Black Cherry Vintage on the web, follow along on Facebook and Instagram. To shop BCV locally, visit the shop located at 434 North College Ave. in Fayetteville. Store hours are Tuesday thru Friday noon- 6 p.m. and Saturday noon- 5 p.m.

To contact Black Cherry Vintage, call (479) 283-3844 or e-mail at blackcherryvintage1950@gmail.com.

Photos by Robert Crisp and Keegan Kapugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment